Open call: Research Associates 2021
In 2019–22 CCA is developing its support of research practice through establishing a series of Associate Researchers. CCA will support researchers by providing access to our archives and networks, with the potential to develop longer-term projects with CCA and will feature on our Research page. In return, Research Associates will present their practice at CCA, bringing new audiences to their work as well as providing the opportunity to meet with the other CCA Research Associates.
This call is for the second cohort of around 5 Research Associates (with at least 2/5 from NI). Following our pilot year the term for Research Associates will be two years and there will be opportunity to interact with previous and future cohorts.
As a Research Associate, you will:
– feature on the CCA Research web page with links to your research
– have an opportunity to present your practice to CCA audiences
– access CCA networks and archives, opportunities to travel and meet people
– have use of CCA Workshop/Library
– CCA will support Research Associates to secure funding for travel/accommodation to join a public Associates Meetup at CCA
– have CCA as a critical friend and potential testing ground for outputs and impacts beyond academia
CCA is welcoming applications from artists with research-based practices, PhD candidates and other researchers based anywhere in the world with areas of interest that have a relevance to our region or programmes, however, we remain open to other applications.
Apply by midnight on Thursday 1 October 2020. To download the application form and find out where to send it, click here to be taken to our Opportunities page.
Click here to learn about our 2020 Research Associates.
Image credit: Installation view of Some people believe the Sun used to be yellow, curated by Borbála Soós (Dec 2018/Jan 2019) Trafó House of Contemporary Arts, Budapest